Get your screen engraved while you wait.
How it works
- You book the time slot(s) required to complete the work (contact us if you are not sure)
- Send the £10 booking fee via PayPal with your postcode as a payment reference
- Find us at the event and confirm details of what work you want done, we will have a telephone consultation with you prior to the event to prepare our engraver
- You can choose to either have the work carried out on your bike/trike (engraved on the outside of your screen) or if you wish to spend a little time to remove your screen we can engrave on the inside (collects less dirt) Leave the bike with us while we work (or stay and watch)
- Collect your bike and pay for the work done
- Show off your newly engraved screen to everyone. You may wish to fit LEDs to make your screen really shine
We ask for a £10 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. All bookings over £75 will receive a 20% discount upon settlement of the final bill. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late you may forfeit your time slot and deposit.
Where to find us
We attend a variety of bike events throughout the year and welcome you to visit our stand.
We also attend a number of other events where we will be engraving onsite.
Feel free to visit our stand and discuss what you would like and get an idea of costs and timescales.
We also offer other services including tankard and glass engraving, hip flasks and leather goods hand made to order.
The images shown on this site are examples of work we have already done and are intended to give you an idea of price and time needed to do the work. If you have any questions, please use the contact form in the first instance and we will discuss your requirements.
Take a look at our Facebook page for the latest information and to contact us.