Get your screen engraved while you wait.
How it works
- You book the time slot(s) required to complete the work (contact us if you are not sure)
- Send the £10 booking fee via PayPal with your postcode as a payment reference
- Find us at Treffen and confirm details of what work you want done, we will have a telephone consultation with you prior to the Treffen to prepare our engraver
- You can choose to either have the work carried out on your bike/trike (engraved on the outside of your screen) or if you wish to spend a little time to remove your screen we can engrave on the inside (collects less dirt) Leave the bike with us while we work (or stay and watch)
- Collect your bike and pay for the work done
- Show off your newly engraved screen to everyone. You may wish to fit LEDs to make your screen really shine
We ask for a £10 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. All bookings over £75 will receive a 20% discount upon settlement of the final bill. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late you may forfeit your time slot and deposit.
Where to find us in 2016
The 2016 Trent Wings Party in the Peak will be held at Bakewell Showground from 31st May to 5th June 2016.
We will also be attending the British Treffen 2016 where we will be engraving screens onsite.
We will be attending and offering our services on the same basis as the British Treffen (above) and the booking page will appear soon.
Due to the popularity of our services and the limited time available, we have introduced a booking system to allow you to reserve your time with us in advance.
We recommend advance booking to secure your time slot. The images shown on this site are examples of work we have already done and are intended to give you an idea of price and time needed to do the work. If you have any questions, please use the contact form in the first instance and we will discuss your requirements.
We are not taking bookings for the Monday of Treffen as we reserve this time to finish off any jobs which have over run.